Welcome to the Well-Trained Mind Academy!
In this article and video you’ll find out what to expect at the start of the school year and you’ll get tips to help your student succeed in our courses.
- Get to know our learning management system Blackboard, our student information system/parent portal Genius, and our website.
- Learn about how our synchronous classes work.
- Find out what technical requirements need to be met in order for your student to attend classes.
- Get many practical tips to ensure student success, including:
- Technical help on our Instructions & Tutorials page
- Review of our Student & Parent Handbook
- Advice on how much help you should be giving your student
- Where to find important dates on our Academic Calendar
- Administrative Notes & Responsibilities for Guardians, including review of our withdraw and refund policies
Click here for the full text version of the Parent Orientation. If you have any additional questions, submit a support request here.