- Are there course prerequisites?
- Can I preview a class before enrolling?
- How does the waitlist work?
- How are students placed in classes?
- How do I drop a course?
- Can I transfer my student to another section or course?
- Can my student attend a mix of live and delayed classes?
- In what time zone are your classes scheduled?
- How is class registration confirmed?
- Use of cameras during tutoring sessions
- What age range do you serve?
- How do I access the Student & Parent Handbook?
Accreditation & Affiliations
Tuition & Payments
- How can I tell if a payment has been received from my charter school?
- What if my child enrolls in a different charter school than the previous year?
- What if my child is no longer affiliated with a charter school?
- Who is responsible for the remaining balance if I'm with a charter school and drop a class after the withdrawal deadline?
- Can I use charter school funds to pay the Annual Fees?
- What if I do not have any charter school funds available for the spring semester?